Friday, February 8, 2008

MAJOR UPDATE!!!

It's only late Friday evening, but I already feel like I've worked right through the weekend. I have made a MAJOR UPDATE to my website tonight.

It's beginning to look more robust, as I continue to add pages. Tonight, I've added more than a hundred additional autographed photos, as well as more recipes, and new pages featuring some of my published research articles, photos of me with some of the "stars" I had the pleasure of meeting, and some autographs I purchased from other sources.

So please, take your time browsing the site and the various pages, and please leave comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm simply speechless Bill! Your site gets more fascinating every day. I also particularly enjoy the anecdotes you are sharing with all of us here in your blog - please, keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Fascinating, Bill, I LOVE it, although I need to download a program to read the PDF files (my computer had a virus last year and I had to clear the hard drive completely). Keep the photos and articles coming!

Unknown said...

Very impressive Bill. I knew you had pictures taken with actors but I'm happy that you now share them with everyone. Those stories/anecdotes you write on your blog are also great, this is what differentiates a website full of pictures from a website full of pictures and substance. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Lots of good stuff. In a few days you'll have more content than I do on mine!

Anonymous said...

Proud to know you Bill and glad to see you've finally gone and gotten yourself a website! About time you shared all of your knowledge with the rest of the world. I look forward to checking in regularly and seeing all of the new and exciting pictures and stories from the wonderful world of Bill :)

CONGRATS!

Michelle Vogel
www.michellevogel.com